Ways to Earn An Application Fee Waiver
The graduate program application fee is $65 per graduate program application. Take the time to learn more about Bryan School graduate programs, and we’ll cover your application fee ($65 value).
Choose one of the below options:
Application fee waivers can be used to apply to one of the Bryan School’s master’s or certificate programs.
- Application fee waivers can only be applied to new applications, and refunds for application fee payments are not available.
- After successfully completing the requirements for an Application Fee Waiver, participants will receive an email confirming their fee waiver with further instructions.
- Application fee waivers are assigned via the applicant’s email address therefore no code is required.
- Application fee waivers do not expire and will be automatically applied after a student submits their complete graduate program application, including all supporting documents.
- Application fee waivers can take up to one business day to process.
- Applicants will receive an email notification when their application fee waiver is processed.
Other Application Fee Waiver Opportunities
The Graduate Admissions Office offers application fee waivers to the following:
- Full-time UNC Greensboro staff and faculty
- Ronald McNair (including TRIO) Scholars
- MARC U-STAR Scholars
- RISE Network participants
- STAMPS STEM student
- Mellon Mays UG Fellows
For questions relating to these waiver opportunities, contact [email protected].
The Bryan School of Business and Economics offers application fee waivers to the following:
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society members
- Active duty military service members
- Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) applicants
Available Graduate Program Resources
Connect With A Graduate Recruiter
The graduate recruitment team is available to help share more information about our graduate programs, connect you with faculty, and assist you throughout the application and admissions process.
Meet Our Graduate Recruitment Team
If you still have questions regarding one of our graduate programs please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.