Grow your network
Welcome Alumni! As a Bryan School graduate, you are a member of the Bryan School Alumni Association (BSAA). This group can help you build your professional network and develop your career path. BSAA also provides you with opportunities to contribute your experience and expertise to the Bryan School and fellow Bryan Alumni.
We are pleased to have you as part of such a distinguished group of graduates!
Board of Directors (2022-2023)
Becoming a BSAA Board Member
Join the Bryan School Alumni Association to meet great people, make great connections, and do great work. Apply any time, applications will go under review starting January of each year. Non-local candidates are welcome to apply!
What does the board do?
There are 3 committees you can join as a part of the board:
- Alumni Outreach – connecting with other alumni through continuing education, email and social communication and board recruitment
- Events & Networking – UNCG Sporting events, the BSAA Golf Tournament, Homecoming and more help shape and execute these great opportunities for alumni and friends to get together
- Fundraising – help build creative fundraising plans for the Bryan School and the BSAA Scholarship Endowment Fund that supports 1-2 students with tuition needs
What is expected of me?
How does the board work?
What is the timeline for the new board member application?
- February – BSAA Board Member Nomination Application Deadline
- March – BSAA Board votes on new member nominations
- May – Notify New BSAA Board Members
- July 1 – New Board Members officially start