Virtual Information Sessions
Online information sessions are a great way to learn more about our Master’s and Certificate programs while also having the opportunity to meet with program faculty and current students. Click below to register for an upcoming information session.
Upcoming Live Virtual Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, April 13 at 6:00 PM – Virtual Information Session for Bryan School Master’s & Certificate Programs
- Tuesday, May 4 at 6:00 PM – Virtual Information Session for Bryan School Master’s & Certificate Programs
- Tuesday, June 8 at 6:00 PM – Virtual Information Session for Bryan School Master’s & Certificate Programs
On Demand Virtual Information Sessions:
Unable to attend one of our Live Virtual Information Sessions? Click below to request an On Demand Virtual Information Session you can watch anytime. After you’ve viewed the session, our graduate recruitment team will reach out to follow up and answer your questions.
Request an On Demand Virtual Information Session
Gateway to a Graduate Degree
The Bryan Career Boost
Friday, April 16 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Please join us for our upcoming virtual event to learn about graduate programs and certificates offered by the Bryan School of Business and Economics. This fun, interactive event will feature skill-building workshops, professional panels, and a Zoom-mixer featuring the Bryan School’s Graduate Student Ambassadors!
Bryan School Webinars
Webinars are designed to help students interested in a graduate business program learn more about the application process and the program services available at the Bryan School of Business & Economics.
- Monday, April 26 at 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM – Mastering the Graduate School Application
- Monday, May 17 at 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM – Mastering the Graduate School Application
- Monday, June 14 at 12:00 PM & 6:00 PM – Mastering the Graduate School Application
Curious about how online graduate degree programs work? Join us for a virtual classroom tour to explore and compare on-campus and virtual learning opportunities. Attendees will also connect with online course faculty and current students. All of our graduate programs are available online, so find out if this flexible format is right for you!
- Thursday, April 15 at 1:00 PM – Online Graduate Program Virtual Classroom Visit: Economics
- Monday, April 19 at 12:00 PM – Online Graduate Program Virtual Classroom Visit: Accounting
- Wednesday, May 5 at 1:00 PM – Online Graduate Program Virtual Classroom Visit: International Business
- Tuesday, May 11 at 6:00 PM – Online Graduate Program Virtual Classroom Visit: Management
Virtual GMAT Prep Courses
Need assistance preparing for the GMAT? Attend one of our virtual GMAT Prep Courses for helpful tips.
Upcoming Session Dates:
- Spring Session 1 – Tuesdays, March 2 through March 30 (6:30 PM to 9:30 PM)
- Spring Session 2 – Wednesdays, May 5 through June 1, 2021 (6:30 PM to 9:30 PM)
If you have questions regarding our available information sessions, open houses or one-to-one meetings please reach out to our graduate recruitment team.