Webinars are designed to help students interested in a graduate business program learn more about the application process and the programs and services available at the Bryan School of Business & Economics. Click below for upcoming sessions.
- Crafting the Perfect Personal Statement – Monday, April 6 at 12:00 PM
- The Business of Science: How a Business Degree Can Benefit Careers in Science and Medicine – Thursday, April 16 at 12:00 PM
- Behind the Scenes: Explore Online Graduate Programs – Tuesday, April 21 at 12:00 PM
- When is the Right Time for a Graduate Degree Program in Business? – Friday, May 1 at 12:00 PM
- Choosing the Right Graduate Business Degree Program – Wednesday, May 6 at 12:00 PM
- Build Skills and Boost Your Resume with a Graduate Certificate – Thursday, May 14 at 12:00 PM
- Bryan School Prelude: Your Introduction to a Graduate Degree – Wednesday, May 20 at 1:00 PM
- Graduate Program Benefits for Military-Affiliated Students – Wednesday, May 27 at 12:00 PM
Virtual Information Sessions
Online information sessions are held regularly for all graduate programs. Click below for this semester’s schedule.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Virtual Information Session for MA in Applied Economics Program – Tuesday, April 14 at 2:00 PM
- Virtual Information Session for MS in International Business Program – Wednesday, April 15 at 1:00 PM
- Virtual Information Session for MBA Programs – Thursday, April 23 at 12:00 PM
- Virtual Information Session for MS in Information Technology & Management Program – Tuesday, April 28 at 12:00 PM
- Virtual Information Session for MS in Accounting Program – Wednesday, April 29 at 12:30 PM
GMAT Prep Courses
Need assistance preparing for the GMAT? Attend one of our GMAT Prep Courses for helpful tips.
Upcoming Session Dates:
- Session 1 – Verbal – April 7th at 6:30 PM
- Session 2 – Verbal – May 6 at 6:30 PM
- Session 2 – Verbal – May 13 at 6:30 PM
- Session 2 – Math – May 20 at 6:30 PM
- Session 2 – Math – May 27 at 6:30 PM
- Session 2 – Math – June 3 at 6:30 PM
If you have questions regarding our available information sessions, open houses or one-to-one meetings please reach out to our graduate recruitment team.