MS In INformation Technology and Management
The Master’s in Information Technology and Management (MSITM) is open to students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Our admissions decisions are based upon your work experience, academic credentials, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. Please note that application fee waivers can be earned by attending our monthly virtual information sessions!
|March 1 (Priority Deadline), June 15 (Final Deadline)
|March 1 (Priority Deadline), April 1 (Final Deadline)
Early application (at least one month in advance) is strongly encouraged for international applicants.
Applications submitted and completed by the priority deadline will receive:
- Priority consideration for scholarship and financial aid opportunities,
- Advanced access to graduate program advising and course selection, and
- An invitation to the Accepted Student Reception.
Download a Factsheet
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- For U.S. degrees, one official transcript from all previous academic institutions.
- For international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®) service, showing proof of U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency, credit hours and GPA.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Online application and $65 application fee
- Evidence of English language proficiency (for non-native English speakers)
GMAT/GRE scores are not required, however students may include test scores as part of their application.
Need some help?
Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Uncertain if you’re ready for a graduate program? Try a class or two before formally applying to a program through the Bryan Prelude program. You’ll apply to study as a “Visiting Student”. Up to six hours of credit taken as a Prelude/Visiting Student may be accepted towards a master’s degree program, and up to three hours of credit may be accepted towards a graduate certificate.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding our MS in Information Technology and Management program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.