Teaching skills to be innovative & successful in the business world
As a department, we are eclectic in nature since we combine several subject areas that are often stand-alone departments. We believe that this combination of academic interests results in a strong multidisciplinary advantage to students who want to choose from a wide range of courses, while retaining enough coursework in each area to satisfy those students who are interested in specializing in one of our disciplines.
About Our Programs
- Over 83% of students got a job BEFORE graduation
- The companies our most recent graduates went to include Amazon, Oracle, American Airlines, Walt Disney World, WXII-12 News, Hyatt Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Next Generation Aircraft, and starting their own businesses, e.g., Creative Exchange, Pinpoint Smartwatch, among others.
- “My marketing degree has truly prepared me for the real world. Creating a marketing plan gave me so much insight on the real world of marketing. The Bryan School does a great job in helping students prepare for the real world.” – Lauren Evans, Brand Marketing with Hanes Brands
- Market Researcher/Analyst
- Market Forecaster/Planner
- Brand/Line/Channel Manager
- Sales Representative
- Social Media Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Service Specialist
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Management
- Product/Service Development
Our multidisciplinary faculty members are dedicated to delivering top-notch education and instilling in our students the skills they need to be innovative and competitive in the marketplace, as well as global awareness in their approach to problem-solving. Values of sustainability and ethical business practices are also promoted. Through our business communications and sales courses, we teach our students essential skills to communicate effectively and confidently in professional situations.Meet our Faculty
Our faculty members engage in research and scholarship that is applicable to the local and global community and contribute to the economic development of the Piedmont Triad, North Carolina, and beyond.Learn more about Bryan School Research
- Dr. Keith Debbage Received the 2020 AAG – Kauffman Foundation Award
- Congratulations to Zhiyong Yang as he received a publication acceptance from the Information Systems Journal.
- CongratulationCongratulations to Zhiyong Yang on his publication acceptance into the Journal of the Association for Consumer Research!
No upcoming events are currently listed.