Learn More About our Organization
Mission Statement: To immerse students in the field of management consulting through professional skill development, consulting projects with local organizations, industry familiarity, networking & mentoring.
This club is open to any undergraduate or graduate student at UNCG who is interested in learning about or entering the field of management consulting.
Professional Skill Development:
- Opportunity to lead workshops
- Learn interviewing skills
- Workshops on problem-solving framework
- Work through consulting case studies
- Put learned business skills to use with projects by solving problems for local for-profit and nonprofit organizations
- Learn about industry through professional consultant guest speakers
- Exposure to current marketplace business conversations, ideas, and trends
- Researching consulting firms and independent consulting. Learn about work life, education requirements, hiring, and interview processes
Networking & Mentoring
- Make valuable connections with professional management consultants, including members of the Carolinas Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants USA Professional Association
- Make contacts and form quality relationships with local businesses